The process, art and technique of capturing images with an analog or digital camera
Examples include but are not limited to: Black and white photographs, color photographs, digital or analog photographs, photograms, other experimental photography, etc.
1. No more than six (6) photographs can be submitted or one (1) collage of work.
2. The photographs and/or mounting boards must be no larger than 20x16 inches and mounted on white, black, or gray color boards.
3. The contestant is required to make an oral presentation, which will not exceed three (3) minutes, explaining the methods or techniques used
in developing the project.
4. All photos must be contestants' original work. Contestants entering unoriginal work will be disqualified.
5. Composite images, and photomontages are permitted, however, each element of the composite image/photomontage
must be the student's original photograph.
Digital composites are allowed.
Contestants Will Be Judged By The Following Criteria:
• Choice of Film (15 pts.)
• Cleanness (15 pts)
• Composition (20 pts)
• Effective use of light (35 pts)
• Viewer involvement (15 pts)