top of page
The art of making three-dimensional forms or designs.
1. Only one (1) project can be entered.
2. Each contestant is required to make an oral presentation, not to exceed three (3) minutes, explaining the methods or techniques used in developing the project.
3. Craft projects (i.e. ceramics, macramé, etc.) will not be accepted.
Contestants Will Be Judged By The Following Criteria:
• Concept (20 pts)
• Composition (20 pts)
• Craftsmanship (20 pts)
• How well the medium was applied (20 pts)
• Dimensional Form (20 pts)
bottom of page